We started to work in Mongolia in December 2013, invited initially by the FCO British Embassy Mongolia to support the country’s transition to a green and sustainable economy with focus on human well being and the preservation of the natural environment.
Our collaborative cross-sector work has attracted the support of key Government ministers, the science and research community, international funders and banks and importantly Mongolian civil society organisations.
- UB city MOU signing – 3rd July 2015
- resilience.io Technical Briefing for UB City – 11th June 2015
- Financing Resilience in UB City – 10th June 2015
- Radar Screening Planning Forum – 22nd January 2015
- Academics Roundtable – 17th December 2014
- Finding a Resilient Development Path for Mongolia – Workshop – 20th March 2014
Finding a Resilient Development Path for Mongolia – report of the 3-month Feasibility Study supported by the UK Government’s FCO British Embassy Mongolia
Finding a Resilient Development Path for Mongolia – Report
Horizon Planning and the INUA Radar Screening Forum – supported by the UK Government’s FCO British Embassy Mongolia
Horizon Planning and the INUA Radar Screening Forum – Report
- Монгол улсын хөгжлийн оновчтой замыг эрэлхийлэх нь – Finding a sustainable development path for Mongolia – Peter Head – March 20th 2014