Adopting an integrated approach to city-region resilience, built upon TEST’s tools and approach, has the following benefits.
TEST aims to be a neutral catalyst and facilitator of cross-sector collaboration and innovation. We are developing a network of international collaboration partners and already have strong links with the following organisations.
- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London. Read more
- Institute of Integrated Economics Research, Zurich. Read more
- Institute for Sustainability, London. Read more
- Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Bangalore. Read more
- African Centre for Cities, Cape Town. Read more
- International Centre for Earth Simulation Foundation, Geneva. Read more
- Centre for Process Innovation, Redcar. Read more
- Tongji University, Shanghai. Read more
- Chongqing University’s International Centre for low-carbon Green Buildings and Eco-cities.
- Lund University (soil systems and resource flows).
- European Forestry Institute. Read more
- University of Iceland (health and climate).
- Leeds University (global-regional-national trade flows and modelling).