Our approach is founded on two key perspectives.
- Viewing ‘the city’ in a regional context is essential. Every city is supported by a regional hinterland that sustains it. Moving towards resilient city development requires a combined focus on the built environment and city-region infrastructure (grey) and how it interacts with the region’s agricultural, forestry and ecology (green) and river, estuary or marine water (blue) resources. Our analyses and tools underpin a design-led approach that is able to work with the complete urban-rural eco-system or metabolism.
- To create the investment for resilient city-region development there needs to be better understanding of the linkages between the environmental, societal and (critically) economic aspects of sustainable development. We believe bringing together existing knowledge of the links between these domains and systems tools that link them with metrics are key missing ingredients. We are aiming to address this need and to explore how these can foster effective cross-sector and multidisciplinary collaboration by local stakeholders to support practical initiatives that improve city-region wellbeing and quality of life.
- Where can i buy ventolin nebules
- How to buy combivir in usa
- Where can you get prograf
- Allopurinol 30 0mg cost walmart
- How much does zomig cost
- Phenergan pills online
- Where is better to buy zyprexa
- Buy propranolol online canada
- Where can you get levitra
- Cost of pradaxa vs xarelto
We are an independent non-profit organisation and UK registered charity working globally with business, government and communities to inspire new thinking to build creative partnerships and develop practical solutions. All of our tools and methods are being developed as ‘open source’ resources and material to be shared openly.
Our priority is to develop a network of ‘at scale’ demonstration projects that each encompass city-regions of up to 5 million citizens in China, India and an African country and link them to parallel regional activities in two European centres.
Through our Advisory Board and network of partners, we aim to bring together leading local and international experts to catalyse and implement evidence-based action in a network of high-ambition, large-scale demonstrator projects in selected city-regions across the world.