New Year message 2014
Dear Friend of TEST,
We wish you, your family and colleagues a very happy, healthy and successful 2014.
We had an excellent finish to last year and now have a comprehensive plan for moving forward in 2014, which we are pleased to share with you. You can read this message in your own language using our Google translator facility.
- We plan to start building our prototype integrated human-ecosystems-economics resource platform in first quarter 2014 and prepare for testing it in our demonstration regions
- The output from our research partner CPI http://www.uk-cpi.com High Value Manufacturing Catapult will be made available to TEST demonstration regions as they move forward
- As Affiliate Partner of the EU Climate KIC http://www.climate-kic.org TEST will work closely with Climate KIC to support their international programme
- We will support Cities Alliance http://citiesalliance.org/about-cities-alliance in delivering their strategy in Africa, using the TEST approach, starting in one region
- TEST will support a development partner in the planning of a demonstration development district in China using the TEST platform and approach, with the intention to take the approach to other developments in China and overseas
- We will carry out a feasibility study into using the TEST approach and platform in the economic development of Mongolia
- We will work work closely with International Centre for Earth Simulation http://www.icesfoundation.org/Pages/Home.aspx to create a partnership where the TEST regional systems platform is designed to share data with the ICES earth model platform
- TEST will support strategic investments of the new Charity Whole World Water http://www.wholeworldwater.co
- TEST will continue negotiations with regions of UK and Denmark with a view to taking one region forward as a European demonstrator
- We plan to commission an impact investment accelerator revolving fund which will pay to put the TEST platform into demo regions to enable the design of projects with high impact returns